Fees & Registration
|Normal||RM750||USD300 / RM925||USD100 / RM300|
|Student||RM450||USD200 / RM600||USD100 / RM300|
* Early bird registration : 15 May 2012 to 15 June 2012
Normal registration : 16 June to 31 July 2012
- Registration fees (participants & presenters) include conference admission, conference set (proceedings and materials), lunches and refreshments.
- Accommodation fee is not included. Please arrange accommodation by yourself.
- Upon receiving the registration form and full payment, the Conference Secretariat will send a letter of confirmation.
For Local Participants/Presenters:-
- Cash, banker's cheques or bank drafts.
- Payment must be made in Ringgit Malaysian (RM).
- All cheques must be made out to "Bendahari - UUM".
- Bank Transfer- all bank transfers made out to our account, please contact i-COME'12 Secretariat.
For International Participants/Presenters:-
- Bank drafts withdrawable at a Malaysian Bank only (foreign personal cheques are not accepted)
- Payment must be made in US Dollars.
- All bank drafts must be made out to "Bendahari - UUM".
- Bank Transfer- all bank transfers made out to our local account, please contact i-COME’12 Secretariat.
Bank Transfer Information :-
- Account No: 0209 301000 0010
- Bank Name: Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (UUM Branch)
- Name (Account Holder): Bendahari UUM
- SWIFT Code: BIMBMYKL
Online Payment (Credit Card):-
- Go to https://www.e-com.uum.edu.my/bend/paymode.jsp
- Follow the instruction given. All major credit cards are accepted.
- The amount of payment in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
- Please select the option "OTHER PAYMENTS- specify details in description".
- Please indicate the description "ICOME-xxx". (xxx is your i-COME ID ie. ICOME-026)
- If you presenting more then one paper, you're required to add USD100 or RM300 for each additional paper.
To register, please complete the following information and click 'submit'. You need your ICOME ID and payment receipts number to complete the registration.