Call for Paper
Submission of abstract is now open. Please submit a 300-word abstract to email@example.com not later by April 30, 2012 using this submission format (please download here).y All abstracts (proposals) are evaluated through a blind review process. Authors of accepted papers will be notified within two weeks or latest by May 15, 2012. Accepted presenters are invited to submit an extended abstract or paper of 3000 to 5000 words (including tables, figures and references) to be published in the conference proceedings. Authors of selected papers will also be invited to contribute to edited book series on communication for organisational and social change.
Recent demands in the work environment, changes in lifestyle, challenges in socio-economic and political agenda, issues in cultural integration, corporate restructuring and social reengineering, to name a few, are exerting socio-cultural pressures on the roles of communication and media in handling these types of scenario. Thus, it is timely for scholars, researchers and practitioners from East and West to revisit communication and media theories, philosophies, principles and practices on the demand of global organisational and social change.
The conference topics include, but not limited to the following:
- Communication for organisational change
- Corporate communication in social setting
- International and intercultural communication
- Strategic organisational communication
- Business Communication
- Communication Management
- Communication for Social Change
- Health Communication
- Sustainable development communication
- Cultural sensitivity in social change
- Media and development
- Political economy of media and change
- Communication policy and regulation
- Media industry trends and dynamic
- Creativity, innovation and users
- Connectivity, inclusion and media literacy
- New media and culture
- Religion, communication and media
ALL ACCEPTED papers will be published in the i-COME'12 conference proceeding which be sent to ISI, Scopus, EbscoHost for indexing. Selected accepted papers also will be published in these journals (will be re-evaluated by the editorial board):
- Journalism and Mass Communication - refereed journal published by David Publishing, USA.
- Malaysian Management Journal (MMJ) - refereed journal published by Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- International Journal of Management Studies (IJMS) - refereed journal published by Universiti Utara Malaysia
For further enquiry, kindly contact :